Online ordering goes as follows:
- You enter the list number and access code you received from the parents. (If you don't have them, you can certainly contact us on +3232263562)
- Order an item by clicking on the yellow shopping cart next to the item.
- The items shown are still available. If there is "MEE" behind the article description, it means that the parents are already using the article, but it can still be paid.
- If there are no items available anymore or if you want to donate a voucher, you can fill in an amount of your choice at the bottom of the menu under "Voucher". The parents can then use this voucher to add to more expensive items.
- If you have made your choice, click on checkout, after which you can fill in all the details. If you want an invoice, you can also fill it in here. You can also indicate that you want to pick up the gift in the store.
- You can pay by bank transfer, the details will be sent to you by e-mail. (BE17 4111 1190 1121)
- If you wish to pay by credit card, you can do this via the secure payment Multisafepay.
Naturally, you are always welcome in the shop to choose a gift in the personal cabinets! (Public parking right in front of the shop.)